Bryson is also starting to really talk and has become sooo much fun. He will mimic almost any sound you make, or at least try. He also loves his Exersaucer. Yesterday I got out his doorway jumper and he absolutely LOVED it. It was so fun just watching him. Each day gets more and more fun and each night gets a little bit better. He is now sleeping from 8:30pm to 5:15 am. Waa Hooo!!!
We have finally figured out that he is what we call an MSPI baby which means that he is Milk Soy Protein Intolerant. This makes it very, very hard for me since I am nursing and can't eat hardly anything. I never knew how much soy is in my diet. It is in almost everything we buy. I am not eating any processed food, nothing that has traces of dairy, or anything that may contain milk or soy. At least since I have started this diet Bryson's tummy is much better and so are his BM's. I will suffer as long as I need to for Bryson's sake. My diet has become extremely healthy. This means not much fun to eat, but I do get to sleep now and Bryson seems much happier.
On our way to the game!!!!!
Tailgaiting before the game!!!
The booties Jodie got Bryson. Sooo cute!!!
GiGi and PawPaw holding me before the game!!
Mommy and Bryson about to start walking to the stadium from our tailgaiting spot!!!
The team running down the hill as the balloons are released!!
Bryson slept the entire 1st half of the game on my chest. Super HOT!!!!!
Enjoying the nice weather at MeMaw and Papper's house!!
Watching Maggie Mae run around the yard.
I love watching my sister, Maggie.
This is how Bryson tailgaits!!! He slept in his take-along swing almost the entire 2nd half of the game.
I love my doorway jumper!!!
By my next post Bryson will have a new cousin. Brett's brother, John, and his wife, Jessica, are expecting their 1st child Kaylee Faith. She should be here any day now since she is being induced. We are soo excited and can't wait to hold our new niece and welcome her to our family!! Welcome Baby Kaylee, we love you already!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment