Bryson Thomas Johnson

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

1st Birthday

Bryson turned one on June 26th but we celebrated with a big party on Sat. June 25th at a local neighborhood pool house. We all had fun and of course little man was spoiled.  I had a friend of mine make his birthday cakes and they were gorgeous and delicious!!!!!   I of course cried when I lit the candle on his cake.  Thinking back on how unbelievably blessed we are by him.  The child that we thought was beyond our reach is in our arms and here are celebrating a year from the day we first held him.  Talk about emotional!!!!!  With God ALL things are possible and our family is living proof!!!!










Sunday June 26th all of our family gathered at our house and we had lunch and sang to him!!!  What a wonderful weekend- fun and exhausting!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment