Bryson Thomas Johnson

Monday, December 5, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!!!

I am very excited about Christmas this year!!!!  Bryson is definitely going to be INVOLVED in Christmas morning and I can't wait!!!!  I bought his Christmas outfit this weekend and we are taking him to see Santa sometime this coming week....hope he doesn't scream!!!!  It has been a while since my last post.  We have been very busy with life lately.  It is definitely hard being at work all day and away from Bryson so when we are with him we make EVERY minute count!!!!  Our Christmas will be spent at home this year- our 1st in our 7 1/2 years of marriage.  Brett and I both grew up celebrating Christmas at home and keeping family traditions alive.  We will be creating our own traditions and waiting patiently for SANTA at our own house!!!!!  EXCITING!!!!!!  I will post some pics of Christmas soon!!!  The past 17 months have been the best of our lives and God has definitely blessed us!  We are sooo thankful for our miracle!!!!!  Keep us in your prayers as we continue to expand our family.  We are seeking God's plan and timing and we pray that Bryson will be a BIG brother sooner than later!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment