Our Labor Day was a great one! We spent it at the pool with Bryson's friend Wesley. Well he can't really play witth other kids yet but Wesley's mom, Heather, and I are friends so we got to hang out with our precious little men together. Bryson is now 10 weeks and Wesley is 4 months so they are close in age and will be great friends. It was cute to see how Wesley just stared at Bryson at first wondering who this other little person was. Luckily they both LOVE the water and really enjoyed themselves. Bryson was so content sitting in my lap that he just cooed almost the entire time. Cooing has become my absolute favorite sound in the world!! It was great to see how fun he will be in a few weeks while I experienced Wesley's adorable, loving personality. Can't wait for more play dates with the Blanchard's soon! We are blessed to have so many friends who are having or already have children his age!!
1st week of daycare- Bryson had a great week at his daycare. With only 3 children in his class he gets a lot of personal one-on-one attention which makes me VERY happy. I also really like all of the teachers in his class. They are extremely thorough and let me know what times he slept and for how long, what times he ate and how much, and what times they changed his diaper and what kind!! They give me a detailed account of his day. I couldn't feel more comfortable with someone other than me watching my baby. He is always happy when I pick him up. I do still wish that I could be home with him but that is not possible and still be able to give my son the experiences and things I so want for him. At least my job allows me to be off on the Holidays and home with him in the late afternoons and evenings. I also get the entire summer off with him to enjoy. If I have to work then at least I chose a profession that I love and that allows me plenty of time to be MOM.
No comments:
Post a Comment