Bryson Thomas Johnson

Saturday, May 7, 2011

On the MOVE!!!!!

We are officially crawling and it is soooo much fun to watch.  He started out with an army crawl which he was super fast at but just recently he decided to crawl the normal way!!!  Since he has been mobile our lives have changed yet again.  He no longer wants to sit in his exersaucer or be still in any way.  All he wants to do is constantly be on the MOVE.  We are sure glad that we childproofed our house very early because it has paid off.  One day he is observant and the next he is mimicking and into everything!!! 
 We have spent a few Saturdays at the pool in my parent's neighborhood and it has been a blast watching Bryson enjoy the water.  He may not look a lot like his Mommy, but he sure does act like me and enjoy most of things that I do. Our Summer is sure to be one either spent at the park, pool, or the beach-FUN!!!! His mobility sure allows him to be indpendent and very curious.   I love to watch him figure out how things work!!!!
 Little Water Baby-- Just like his Mommy!!!!
 Easter!!!
 Our Easter was fabulous this year!!! I remember last year knowing that I was about to be blessed with this little boy and when I was in church a sobering thought came over me- Could I give up my son?  I have felt the heartache of a loss of a child (I know it would have been worse if I would have held that baby in my arms, but still I think of my 1st child that wasn't strong enough to make it and it saddens me) and I know that I couldn't. I would gladly give MY life for his but never knowingly sacrifice my son whatever the reason.  This brought me to my knees and thanked God for the selfless act of sacrifice and the LOVE He has for us is one that is unparralled!!!  This year was the same!!! Being a Parent makes Easter even more of a blessing in my eyes.  Thank you Jesus for your death and resurrection!!!!  You have triumphed death over death and paid it all for us to be one with you again!!!
 Bryson with his GiGi and PawPaw!!!  (My Mom and Dad)
I grew up with lots of traditions and now that Bryson is here I really want to have family traditions of our own.  A blend of Brett's and mine and some of our own I am sure will be what we choose.  Even though Bryson is way too young to know what is going on it was sooo much fun to dye eggs and hunt them.  I know next year will be one where he participates much more!!!
The past 10 months have flown by and before I know it his 1st Birthday will here.  I have started planning and am very excited to celebrate this miracle child that we thought we would never have.  With God all things are possible and we are living proof!!!  God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment