Bryson Thomas Johnson

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

2011 Thus Far and Valentine's Day!!!

Wow!!! 2010 I have to say was THE fastest year of my life.  The most fun part is definitely seeing and experiencing the world again for the 1st time through Bryson.  The smallest things just mean the most to me right now.  My life before Bryson is like a blur.  I don't miss any part of it.  Sure I am soooo busy and I never get to do things just for myself, but all of that doesn't matter.  Christmas was awesome!!!! I have always loved giving to others, but when it is for your own child - WOW!!!! Toooo much fun :)  Since I last posted a lot has happened.  We have moved Bryson from the daycare he was apart of- not out of unhappiness, but because a spot opened in a much smaller setting and we could not be more pleased.  He has been much happier and healthier.  God had HIS hand in that move and what a blessing it has been. 
Bryson has really started to become a little boy instead of a baby- exciting but sad at the same time!  He LOVES all food and begs for it.  While we are eating he just stares in hopes of a nibble or a taste.  He also loves to grab everything and figure out how it works.  And then of course it ends up in his mouth!!  We watch him like a hawk and have to sterilize things more than we ever thought possible.  He is starting to try to crawl.  He gets on his knees and rocks for a short while and then just ends up rolling all over the floor to get where he wants- super cute! The talking is starting to sound like words- sometimes we hear a little mom-ma,  lala, and the occasional da da da.  I can't wait for him to look at me and say Momma- I will just ball tears of joy!!! I think that will be the most special moment!!!! 


My Valentine's Day shirt "Prince Charming!"

It may not taste good, but it sure is fun to play with.
                                                      


 Valentine's Day!!!!!
This year we spent Valentine's Day at home with our little family.  We grilled out and just enjoyed each other and playing with Bryson.  He got lots of Valentine's from friends and family and at his school.  They all exchanged and it was soooo cute.  He played with the cards and the balloon we got him along with his book.  It was the BEST Heart day I have had with my two Valentine's - Brett and Bryson!!!!


Bryson's Valentine Bag from school!!!  It was full :)

Daddy reading Bryson his Valentine's Card from Mom and Day!!!  He wanted to hold it soooo bad!

He obviously likes Snoopy!!!!
Valentine's Day socks !!!!!











Trying to eat all of the Valentine's he got from his school!!!



The book I got Bryson for Valentine's Day "Baby Love."  Soooo cute!!!




 








                Bath Time!!! 
What fun!!! He loves to splash, play with his bath toys, and read his bath books.  Well, books of any kind are his favorite!!! I love this since I am a teacher!!!

 
Splashing in the tub!!!!  So much fun!

My book is so much fun to read in the water!!!
Ohhh and seperation anxiety has begun!  He absolutely always wants his Mommy!!! It sure makes me feel loved, but sad when I have to leave him and poor Brett gets his feelings hurt.  I hope he always loves and wants to be near me, but will have an easy time with me leaving him when I need to- just breaks my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment