November has been a bittersweet month for us. Bryson has really started to LOVE food. At first it was hard to get him to really eat, especially the cereal, but as he begins to experience real food I can't seem to get the spoon in his mouth quick enough. So far we don't have a picky eater on his hands. I think if his little tummy would allow it he would eat most anything.
Bryson also met his cousin Kaylee for the 1st time that weekend. What a special moment. They are only 15 weeks apart and as they get older I am sure that they will be very close. Can't wait to see them play and grow-up together.
Thanksgiving has always been a time that has completely revolved around family. As I grew up, we always visited both sets of grandparents during the Thanksgiving holiday. It has also always been when my birthday falls each year. This year I rushed up to my Mother's Mom's side as we found out she was in the final days of her struggle with Alzheimer's. I wanted to see my grandmother and be sure to let her know how much she means to me and how much I love her. Another important thing for me was to let her meet Bryson. Last year we let her know how excited Brett and I were that we were finally going to be parents after our 3 1/2 year long struggle. She was so happy for us!!! By the time I made it up she was already unresponsive and unable to see. It was hard to see someone you love that way and even harder for me to know that my Mom was going through the hardest thing she had been faced with.
My friend Erica made this Camo Turkey for Bryson's 1st thanksgiving. It was sooo adorable on him!!!
He loves to play with his Winky Lamb as he gets his diaper changed.
No comments:
Post a Comment